Edward Watson: Consultant
BSc (Est Man) FRICS MCIArb Accredited CEDR Mediator
Newcastle Royal Grammar School and the College of Estate Management, London, becoming a partner with Edward Watson and Sons in 1973.
Areas of expertise:
- Extensive experience in most aspects of commercial and residential property matters.
- Experienced in dispute resolution including arbitration, mediation and acting as an expert witness.
- Edward was an expert witness in a multi party claim against a regional builder in respect of defective pile foundations on a modern residential estate
- Past Chairman of the Northumberland and Durham Branch of the RICS, and past member of the RICS PCP and Disciplinary Board.
- A founder committee member of the Northumbria Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators,and Director of Northern Dispute
- A RICS Registered