Paul McSkimmings: Principal BSc (Hons) MRICS
Paul was educated at St Bede’s Catholic School, Lanchester, Northumbria University and DeMontfort University, Milton Keynes becoming a Chartered Surveyor in 2000. Paul became a Partner with Edward Watson Associates in 2004, and became Principal in 2009. He has over ten years experience in residential and commercial property matters.
Areas of expertise:
- Valuations, RICS HomeBuyer Report, Valuation Reports and Building Surveys.
- Preparation of Expert Witness Reports relating to Housing Disrepairs, Matrimonial Matters and Alleged Valuation Negligence.
- Specific Defect Reports for private clients.
- Commercial property Surveys and Valuations.
- Principal of Edward Watson Associates, Chartered Surveyors.
- An RICS Registered Valuer.
- Chairman of Derwentside Round Table 2011 – 2012.