top of page

Help to Buy Valuation Reports & Private Valuation Reports

Please call us for a free, no obligation quote

Property Valuations

Help to Buy
Valuation Reports
Private Valuation
Help to buy
Help to Buy Valuation Report
  • If you have a Help to Buy loan and are now selling your property or want to pay back the equity loan you will need an Independent Valuation Report from an RICS Registered Valuer to send to Homes England.

  • Our Surveyor and Valuation Report meets all of the criteria set out by Homes England.

  • The Valuation Report is valid for three months. If you do not complete the transaction in the three month period we can provide a Desktop Valuation as requested by Homes England.

  • Advice on the repayment of the Help to Buy loan can be found here.

Valuation Reports
Private Valuation Report

There are many reasons why you may need a valuation report, for example:


  • If you are purchasing a property and don’t need a mortgage.


  • Your accountant may suggest you have one if you are going to visit your bank manager with a business proposal


  • There has been a death in the family and you need a Report for Probate.

  • You are going through a divorce or separation.

Probate Valuation Report

This Report is sometimes required if someone in your family passes away with a property as part of their estate.


A solicitor may advise the executor of the estate that they need to provide a valuation of the deceased property in valuing the estate for inheritance tax purposes.


More information on inheritance tax can be found here.

Matrimonial Valuation Report

Separation and divorce can be a stressful and emotional time in your life and your home may need to be valued as part of the process. 

We can provide a Valuation Report for this purpose and we can prepare Reports that comply with Part 25 of the Family Procedure Rules if the matter should proceed to Court.

Valuation Report for SIPP/SASS

If you are placing your property into your SIPP/SASS, we can provide a Valuation Report as required by your pension provider.

Your pension provider may periodically request an up to date Valuation Report, we can also provide these. 

Capital Gains Tax Valuation

If you sell a property that is not classed as your main residence, you will be liable to pay capital gains tax on the proceeds of the sale. If the property was purchased before 1982 the cut off point for the valuation is 31st March 1982. We can provide a 1982 valuation Report for capital gains tax purposes.


More information on Capital Gains Tax can be found here.

Transfer into pension
Valuation Reports
Probate valuation
Other sevices

Other Services we offer

Commercial Valuations & Building Surveys

We offer our clients Valuation Reports for market rent and market value purposes and Building Surveys of commercial property including: commercial offices, retail premises and light industrial units.


Expert Witness Reports

An expert witness report can be used if a dispute arises between two parties, for example over the valuation of a property or an allegation of negligence. When acting as an expert witness, a surveyor has a duty to be truthful to the facts, and to give independent, objective and unbiased advice. If Court proceedings have started or if the matter progresses to Court the surveyor is bound by Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules and he must produce a report that complies with these rules.

bottom of page